Community Partner – January 2018
Gibsons Cleaners “Home of the Thoughtful Cleaners”
Joe and I have known Rob and Nancy McConnell, the Owners of Gibson’s Dry Cleaners, for a few years now through our husbands’ participation with “The Chiefs” Hockey team”. We are long-time, happy and extremely satisfied clients of Gibson’s Cleaners so a seasonal strategic alliance between Gibson’s Cleaners and Battle Team was an absolute natural. Sitting down with Rob and learning further about their business was great fun as was the tour through the Gibson’s home office and plant facility located at 4241 Dundas Street West (416) 239-2301. Their Bloor West Village location resides at258 Beresford Ave, (647) 351-2301
What an eye-opener it was when it came to light as to how forward-thinking and dedicated to their customers Gibson’s Cleaners truly are.
- Environmentally sound Green Earth cleaning technologies? Check.
- Fast and efficient service using state of the art fully automated barcoding technologies to track your garments from start to finish ? Check.
- Friendly and reliable home pick up and drop off service (and its free) Check.
- 24-hour Drop Box and in-car Express service? Check.
- Customer tokens of appreciation along the way? Check.
From Hockey to bridal to household textiles they do it all, and we can testify that they do it extremely well!
Besides being incredibly friendly and willing to share their secrets of success and their future plans, both Rob and Nancy remain heavily involved in giving back to their community. The McConnell Golf Classic, has been running now for 25 years and is one of the longest major contributor to Camp Oochigeas, (www.ooch.org) an organization dedicated to sending kids with cancer to summer camp. Together with their involvement in New Circles, (http://newcircles.ca ) dedicated to the cleaning and providing of prom wear to less advantaged teens alongside their commitment to the Light Patrol, (http://lightpatrol.ca )the cleaning and providing of gently used clothing for the homeless, they are a happy, busy family with a successful, thriving company.
Never ones to rest on their laurels, they currently have a mobile app in the works in hopes of further improving their dedicated and individual customer service and satisfaction, (stay tuned) and don’t forget check out their site, http://www.gibsonscleaners. com/ for on going seasonal promotions. This company, going strong since 1929, truly are the “Thoughtful Cleaners”
“THE FRIENDS WITH BENEFITS” DEAL OF THE MONTH
STARTING January 1, 2018 – February 14,2018
Gibson’s is pleased to provide all PAST clients of The Battle Team with –
- 15% % discount on area rugs
- 20% % discount on comforters and duvets
- We at the Battle Team of Buyselltoronto.com, will match your discount in hopes of sending a child to Camp Oochigeas. Camp attendance cost is approx. $3,500 per child. You as our clients then get a double hit, a great price on your dry cleaning and an opportunity to contribute to one of the most fabulous organizations out there!
For all NEW clients signing on for Listing Services with The Battle Team from today until February 14, 2018 and we would love to provide you with a $ 500 GIFT CERTIFICATE for your household textiles and dry cleaning in preparation of your sale and move!!
Call us today!
How it works:
Go to buyselltoronto.com under Community Partnerships and get the monthly promo code. Either drive up and drop off, walk in or sign on for Gibson’s free delivery service, and quote the promo code to receive your discount and have the camp contribution kick in.
Not valid with any other Gibson’s Cleaners discounts.
You must have the current promo account number found on the buyselltoronto.com website for the current month.